Lavalle, Mendoza, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Lavalle ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Lagunas de Huanacache doctrine was established in 1610.
- On January 18, 1859, the department of Tulumaya was created.
- In 1889 it was decided to change the name of the department to Lavalle.
- The department of Lavalle has a population of approximately 37,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica (Lavalle, Mendoza) Registros parroquiales, 1825-1937 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : Rosario, actualmente Lavalle (Departamento) y San Rafael (Departamento), Mendoza - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Lavalle (Departamento), Mendoza - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Lavalle
Districts[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Lavalle (Mendoza)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Lavalle_(Mendoza). Visited December 3, 2017.