Juan Felipe Ibarra, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Juan Felipe Ibarra ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 11, 1911 the territory was divided by the province into departments, an action that established the department of Juan Felipe Ibarra.
- The Juan Felipe Ibarra department has a population of approximately 18,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica. Santa Rosa de Lima (Suncho Corral, Santiago del Estero) Registros parroquiales, 1835-1932. - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, National Census, 1869 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Suncho Corral
- Cementerio de Vilelas
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Suncho Corral
Communes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Juan Felipe Ibarra," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Juan_Felipe_Ibarra. Visited January 4, 2018.