Huasco, Atacama Region, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chile Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Province of Huasco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the land was part of the Inca Empire.
- The province of Huasco is part of the Atacamba region. The city of Vallenar is its provincial capital.
- La provincia de Huasco tiene una población aproximada de 73.000 personas
Communes[edit | edit source]
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Chile, Marriages, 1579-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Select Marriages, 1579-1930 - in Ancestry ($)
- Chile, Select Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in Ancestry ($)
- Chile, Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Deaths, 1700-1920 - in MyHeritage ($)
- See communes
Civil Records[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Provincia de Huasco," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_de_Huasco. Visited 26 May 2017.