Gorbea, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Gorbea ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- As early as 1887 it was a Chilean hamlet in the area that would become Gorbea.
- The town of Gorbea was officially founded on April 29, 1904 under the Department of Villarrica.
- On May 22, 1911 he was granted the status of Commune.
- The Gorbea Commune has a population of approximately 14,300 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1908-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Gorbea
- Cementerio de Quitratué
- Cementerio General de Lastarria
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Gorbea (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorbea_(Chile). Visited 9 June 2017