Frutillar, Llanquihue, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Frutillar ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 23, 1856, German immigrants from Lake Llanquihue founded the Villa de Frutillar.
- On November 13, 1936, the Autonomous Municipality of Frutillar of the Commune of Puerto Varas was believed.
- The commune of Frutillar has a population of approximately 16,500 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Frutillar. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Frutillar. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Sector Pantanosa en Frutillar
- Cementerio Municipal de Frutillar
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Frutillar," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frutillar. Visited 31 May 2017