Figueroa, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Figueroa ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 11, 1911 the territory was divided by the province into departments, an action that established the department of Figueroa.
- The department of Figueroa has a population of approximately 18,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Figueroa (Departamento), Santiago del Estero. - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Bandera Bajada
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Bandera Bajada
- La Cañada
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Figueroa," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Figueroa. Visited January 4, 2018.