FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Oklahoma Obituaries
Oklahoma Project Page Oklahoma Land and Property
Purpose[edit | edit source]
Creating and obituary heading on the page and listing a collection.
Task List[edit | edit source]
Instructions[edit | edit source]
1. Alphabetically under Resources, add the following heading
Obituaries[edit | edit source]
2. Copy and paste the following text under any text already appearing under the heading:
*[http://www.okhistory.org/research/obits.php Obituaries in the Oklahoman] - Oklahoma Historical Society — index only
3. Once you have added the wikitext, preview the page by clicking on, Show Preview at the bottom of the page. Check your work to make sure it looks like it should. Make any necessary adjustments.
4. Go to the bottom of the page and enter "added obituary database" in the edit summary box and save the page.
5. You are now done with the task. Go to the next County on your list.
For an example of how the completed section should look, click here.