FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 25 May 2010
Listen to the recording, the ID is 4648
Agenda[edit | edit source]
News[edit | edit source]
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
- Sorry, I'm late just got out of a funeral. So I'm late.
- Major update proposed for this Thursday night to beta: https://wiki.fsbeta.familysearch.org/en/Main_Page
- Don will add a list of updates that will be included to a new forum thread.
Recognition[edit | edit source]
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
Discussion Items[edit | edit source]
From the Community[edit | edit source]
- Steve has started a project for stub sorting: FamilySearch_Wiki:WikiProject_Stub_sorting
- Example:  and 
- There are questions related to badges for the stub articles. From dsammy: The stub as shown needs to be linked to page showing WikiProject Idaho team work where anyone can volunteer their expertise.
As a side note, there might have been a couple people who might have been unable to attend the meeting because they could not get the info needed to call in due to a power outage in Provo, I came in late. Here was the cause. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10917336 and it is back on now. JamesAnderson
From FamilySearch Staff[edit | edit source]