FamilySearch Wiki:Page Enhancement Committee
Do you understand best practices for writing online? Do you have the ability to see what could be done to make a Wiki page more readable and inviting to others? Perhaps you don't want to contribute an original page, but you can see ways to help a page teach the most important concepts - if so, the Page Enhancement Committee needs you.
Example: St. Andrews, Moray, Scotland. This page has great information, but it could be improved, visually.
Members of this committee could:[edit | edit source]
- Add images to pages
- Add section headers to help break up pages
- Check spelling
- Format pages
See Also:[edit | edit source]
- Writing Online: Best Practices
- Help:Selecting Images for the Wiki
- Help:Images and Files This page links to a helpful video and lessons on inserting images and templates.
- Help:Submitting Images for the Wiki
You can help[edit | edit source]
If you would like to share your talents and knowledge by participating in this committee, sign up here by indicating:
- Username: Link to your User page and Talk page in this column
- Areas of Expertise: Add your area of expertise or any additional information you would like to include. Also, indicate if you would be willing to be a Chairman for this committee.
|Username||Areas of Expertise|
Training is provided in each of these areas - if you're interested in helping,
but not sure where you would best fit, contact us!