FamilySearch Wiki:Help wanted on the Oregon pages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Many Hands Make Light Work...[edit source]
Everyone knows at least a little bit about something or someplace. The information you contribute could be exactly what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Pages and Projects That Need Your Help[edit | edit source]
Beginner Projects[edit | edit source]
- Some examples of beginner projects might be checking for broken links or adding categories to pages.
Stub Pages[edit | edit source]
- A "Stub" is a page containing a limited amount of information. If you need help learning about stub pages and how to add information to them, review the article FamilySearch Wiki:Stub. Follow a link below to help fill out pages that need more information:
- Instructions for moderator: To see all of the stub articles for your locality, review Oregon Stub pages
Wanted Pages[edit | edit source]
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created. For online classes to learn how to create a new page or wiki article click here: Creating a Wiki Article.
- Follow the red links below to create a requested Wanted page:
Maintaining Existing Pages[edit | edit source]
Specific Needs for Your Area[edit | edit source]
- 1. State, county, and town histories often contain biographical sketches of local citizens, including important genealogical information. This may be one of the best sources of information for some families.
- 2. If you are interested in being a moderator for a state or country, please contact the Support Team
Other Help Wanted Projects[edit | edit source]
- If there are other areas of the FamilySearch Wiki you would like to volunteer for, we have a Wiki Help Wanted page that lists additional projects and areas where help is needed.