Eureka Montana Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Eureka Family History Center serves the Eureka, Montana area.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- Link to map using Google Maps
- 1005 Osloski Rd, Eureka, MT 59917 United States
Phone: 1-406-296-3461 - only available when the FHC is staffed
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday:10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to Noon
- Appointments By Request- Call during open hours to schedule.
Holiday Schedule: Closed all major holidays.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events - Get Family History help at the Senior Center Monday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal Come in to take advantage of free access to premium sites.
- 19th Century British Library Newspaper Digital Archive
- Alexander Street Press The American Civil War: Research Database|Letters and Diaries|Images, Photographs, Posters, and EphemeraSocial and Cultural History Women and Social Movements in the United States
- American Ancestors - Library Rights
- Ancestry - Institution Versions: U.S. | Australia | Canada | Germany | Sweden | United Kingdom
- Findmypast - Institution Version
- Kinpoint - Premium
- MyHeritage - Library Edition
- Paper Trail
- Puzzilla - Premium Services
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Computers and printers
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Staff is well versed in computer genealogy. We can also help interpret DNA outcomes. Come in to get started or get over that wall you've been trying to knock down for years.
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.