Erie Pennsylvania Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our Family History Center is in the Chapel building located about 5 miles south of Lake Erie on South Hill Road, in Erie, Pennsylvania. We have two wards that meet in our building.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1101 South Hill Rd Erie PA 16509-5321 United States
- The Temple & Family History Center is accessible from the door at the back or south side of the building. When you enter the building it is the first door on the left.
- The Temple & Family History Center is by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 208-550-2969.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 Computers
- Printer shared by the computers is also a copier & scanner
- 1 Microfilm reader/printer
- 3 Microfilm readers
- 1 microfiche reader
- We have many films at our center as well - check at center for a listing
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)