Enterprise Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Enterprise Utah Family History Center! This meetinghouse was built in 1913 and replaced the original 1898 building next door. It served as both the town church and school.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 88 South Center Street, Enterprise, Utah 84725 United States
- The Family History Center is located in the Heritage Hall next to the Enterprise Stake Center. The entrance is on the west side of the building.
- Kate Nettleton
- Assistant Directors: Brenda Barlow and Linda Hayes
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm, and 6pm-8pm.
- Wednesdays: 6pm-8pm
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. We also have Family History Programs like Rootsmagic, PAF
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Computers, Microfilm readers, Printers, etc.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.