Enterprise Oregon Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our center is located in the basement of the Enterprise Oregon church building of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We serve Enterprise, Joseph, Lostine, Wallowa, Imnaha and surrounding areas. We have 6 computers with DSL internet access. There are availiable to patrons free access to several internet sites that you would need to pay for when accessing from home. Instructors are available to help you with your Family History.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 900 East Greenwood Enterprise Oregon 97828 United States
- Across from the Enterprise Airport
- We have our own entrance on the west side of the building just follow the signs.
Director: James Dike 541-426-4881
- Monday: 9:00 A. M.-12:00 P. M
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. - 12:Ol P.M. By appointment
Holiday Schedule: Closed for Major Holidays
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 6 computers, microfilm reader microfish reader, printers.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Staff has expertise in using genealogy programs as well as other sites for research.
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
We would love to have volunteers who have expertise in reasearch working at our center.