Cunco, Cautín, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Cunco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Cunco began as a fort during the fifteenth century for the defense and beginning of Spanish colonization.
- The city of Cunco was founded in 1883 and was organized as a commune on August 20, 1918.
- The Commune has an approximate population of 26,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1913-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Cunco
- Cementerio Los Laurels
- Cementerio Los Lingues
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Los Hortensias
- Los Laurels
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Cunco (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunco_(Chile). Visited 26 May 2017