Concho School (Oklahoma)
History[edit | edit source]
The Concho school closed in 1981.
Records[edit | edit source]
- Student case files, 1932-1983
- Attendance registers, 1925-1937
- Lists of students, 1962-1968
Some records relating to the Concho School may also be in the records of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Agency, which supervised the activities of the school. Many of the records of this agency are also in the Southwest Regional Archives of NARA in Fort Worth.
References[edit | edit source]
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online