Cisnes, Aysén, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Cisnes ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The commune was created on May 25, 1965.
- The commune of Swans has a population of approximately 5,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Cisnes. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Cisnes. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Puerto Cisnes
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Puerto Cisnes
- La Junta
- Puerto Puyuhuapi
- Puerto Raúl Marín Balmaceda
- Puerto Gaviota (Isla Magdalena)
- Caleta Puyuhuapi
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Cisnes (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisnes_(Chile). Visited 12 June 2017