Chiloé, Los Lagos Region, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chile Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Province of Chiloé ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Province of Chiloé, was created 30 of August of 1826 and officially named one of the eight provinces of Chile in 1828.
- In 1861, the department of Carelmpa was incorporated to the Province and Llanquihue.
- In 1925 the territory corresponding to the communes of Yelcho and Aisén was added to the province.
- The 30 of December of 1927 the province of Llanquihue is united with the one of Chioloé.
- The province of Chiloé has an approximate population of 168,000 people.
Communes[edit | edit source]
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Chile, Marriages, 1579-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Select Marriages, 1579-1930 - in Ancestry ($)
- Chile, Select Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in Ancestry ($)
- Chile, Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in MyHeritage ($)
- See communes
Civil Records[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Provincia de Chiloé" In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_de_Chilo%C3%A9. Visited 6 April 2017