Chester Montana Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The library includes 2 internet computers with free access to many genealogy cites and two workers available for assistance. Microfilms and microfiche may be ordered and read. The library includes a copy machine and scanner. People and visitors to the area are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 580 West Jefferson Chester MT 59522 United States
- Use Southwest door and ring door bell.
- Parking available.
No public hours
- Call (1-406-759-5133) to arrange visits:
The Chester Montana Family History Center
Closed all major holidays and when weather conditions are extreme or directives to close for
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- about 125 films purchased by patrons.
- a microfiche collection
- Related Families of Botetourt County Virginia by J William Austin, II and Rebecca H. R. Austin
- North and South Carolina Marriage Records by William Montgomery Clemens
- The Heritage of Stokes County North Carolina 1981 by the Stokes County Historical Society
- The Peckham Family by Charles Wesley Peckham Sr. Ed. D
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 2 computers, 1 copy machine, microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Liberty County Library: Section on local genealogy
Broken Mountains Genealogy Society