Category:Countries in Micronesia
This category is for articles about genealogical research in Micronesia area. Do not put island countries from Melanesia or Polynesia here.
Politically, the Micronesia area is divided into eight nation-states and territories:
- Guam Genealogy (United States territory)
- Kiribati Genealogy
- Marshall Islands Genealogy
- Federated States of Micronesia Genealogy (sometimes referred to simply as "Micronesia", or abbreviated as "FSM")
- Nauru Genealogy
- Northern Mariana Islands Genealogy (United States territory)
- Palau Genealogy
- Wake Island Genealogy (United States territory)
Research Tools[edit | edit source]
- "Micronesia," Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronesia: accessed 18 August 2008).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.