Calera de Tango, Maipo, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Calera de Tango ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the area was populated by the Pichunche. With the conquest of Valle de Santiago, many of the aboriginal population were sent to the Tango.
- The Jesuits inhabited the area from 1747 to 1767.
- The commune was founded on January 10, 1915.
- The commune of Calera de Tango has a population of approximately 23,200 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Chile, Civil Registration, 1885-1903 - in MyHeritage ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales : Malloco, Talagante, 1664-1905 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Chile, Marriages, 1579-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Bajos de San Agustín
- Calera de Tango
- Calera de Tango Sur
- San Agustín
- Santa Inés
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Calera de Tango," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calera_de_Tango. Visited 19 July 2017