Cabo de Hornos, Antártica Chilena, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Cabo de Hornos ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The first Europeans came to the territory in 1832.
- Cabo de Hornos was formed in 1927, called Navarino until 2001.
- The commune of Cabo de Hornos has a population of approximately 2,900 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Cabo de Hornos. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Cabo de Hornos. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Yagán
- Cementerio de Mejillones: Isla Navarino
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Puerto Williams
- Isla Navarino
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Cabo de Hornos (commune)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabo_de_Hornos_(comuna). Visited 14 June 2017