Brooksville Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Center Resources
- 3 Center Services
- 4 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 21043 Yontz Rd Brooksville FL 34601-1677 United States
- There is plenty of parking at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. *We suggest you use side entrance to the Church which is the location of the Family History Center and ring the bell.
- 1-352-796-7082 DURING HOURS BELOW
- Wednesday 6:30 TO 9:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday 9:00 AM TO NOON
Holiday Schedule: Closed Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, New Years Week
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule The Genealogy Society of Hernando County meets here at 10:00 A M[edit | edit source]
on the 3rd Friday of Each month. Call Bunny Ryczek 352-515-5294 for more information.
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Catalog: Approximately 6,000,000 microfilms are digitized
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access
- IN THE CENTER ONLY to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- such as Ancestry.com ,My heritage, find my past
- Your FamilySearch.org. account can be accessed from your home.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Five computers connected to the internet with access to many premium web sites.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research: most of our staff are doing research for their own families and will be able to show you how it is done. [edit | edit source]
There are many on line helps.[edit | edit source]
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
Thank you volunteers: The Frosts, The Links, The Keoghs The Blades, Sisters Woodhams and Brought