Bear Lake Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Bear Lake Idaho Family History Center website.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 661 Washington Street (Montpelier) Bear Lake Idaho 83254 United States
- The Family History Center can be entered from the front on Washington Street using the doorbell on the left side of the door.
- There is on street parking in the front.
- The Family History Center can be entered through the back entrance which is open during operating hours.
- There is a parking lot at the back of the building.
Sunday: 2:30-5:00 pm
- Monday: 2:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday: closed
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Usually one class per day. You can pick up a flyer for the current class schedule at the Family History Center. Also the church lobby should have a current schedule.
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
1st Wednesday of each month at 6pm at the Familiy History Center
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- computers, printers, copier, scanner, microfilm/fisch readers
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
Call if you would like to volunteer on a 2.5 hour shift.