Basin-Greybull Wyoming Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Basin-Greybull Wyoming Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 400 Hwy 20 South Basin WY 82410
- (midway between the towns of Basin and Greybull, Wyoming. Next to the South Big County Hospital and Bonnie BlueJacket Nursing Home.)
- Family History Center entrance is located at the North door of the church building.
- May need to ring bell for entrance to the Family History Center.
- Language: English
- Tuesday: 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday: 1:00pm-4:00pm and 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Friday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Closed Saturdays and holidays.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment:*We have 5 computers, 5 printers, microfilm and microfiche reader to help you with your research.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.