Baring Plantation, Washington County, Maine Genealogy
Baring Plantation is a former town, now a Maine plantation in the forests of Washington County. The town of Baring was organized from Number 6 ED Plantation in 1825. Baring set off land to form part of Meddybemps in 1841. Baring surrendered its town status in 1961, and since then has been a plantation.
Brief History[edit | edit source]
Additional data on Baring Plantation, Maine can be found in WikiPedia: the Free Encyclopedia.
References[edit | edit source]