Avellaneda, Santiago del Estero, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Avellaneda ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On November 11, 1911 the territory was divided by the province into departments, an action that established the department of Avellaneda.
- The department of Avellaneda has a population of approximately 21,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica (Mailín, Santiago del Estero) Registros parroquiales, 1893-1961. - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Israelita de Colonia Dora
- Cementerio Espíritu Santo
- Cementerio de Herrera
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Colonia Dora
Communes[edit | edit source]
- Real Sayana
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Avellaneda (Santiago del Estero)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Avellaneda_(Santiago_del_Estero). Visited January 3, 2018.