Feel What They Felt
When you try to understand what life was like for an ancestor, you see him or her differently.
- Ask Heavenly Father to help you discover the ancestors whose lives and stories can help you.
- Put yourself in an ancestor’s shoes; read a story about an event in his or her life. What was life like for him or her? What was going on in the story?
- After learning about an ancestor’s story, act out that story with your family.
- In a search engine, look up historical events that happened when one of your ancestors was alive. Think about what life must have been like for them.
- Share what you learned with your cousins or other extended family members. How could you help them feel what you felt about your ancestors?
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?