Remembering My Photos
Everybody has a unique life story. Photos help us remember the past but they don't tell us everything! Your photos need your voice to make the story complete.
- Consider drawing a picture of a story from your life if you don’t have many photos.
- Find a photo that you can tell a story about: a fun memory, a sad day, an accomplishment, etc. Write down everything you remember about that day. Who else was there? What do they remember?
- Find more photos that tell the story of your life. If you had to choose one picture to represent each year of your life, which photos would you choose?
- Ask a parent or grandparent to show you photos of when they were younger and ask them what they remember.
- Upload a photo from your life as a Memory on FamilySearch, explaining the story behind the picture as an audio recording or a written story.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?