My Voice, My Experiences
Your voice is unique, and so are your experiences. Retelling experiences that you have gone through can help you overcome obstacles in the future.
- Share an experience from your life with a family member or a friend. These questions may help you think of an experience:
- What is your earliest memory?
- What was your best day? Your worst day?
- What are some of your accomplishments?
- What is a funny story about you or your family?
- Tell a story of something that was hard to do.
- When was a time that you felt good after helping others?
- Write in a journal about your life experiences. When you have hard times in the future, a journal can remind you of God's love and what you have learned.
- Use the FamilySearch Memories app to record yourself answering one of the questions above.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?